Tuesday, October 9, 2007
I know! Two posts within an hour. Crazy. Well, I just noticed that I had comments (I know, I´m a little slow), and I´d just like to thank you guys for keeping in touch (Mary, Sahar, Rebecca, Leila, Colleen, Debbie, Meghan, etc). You guys are great! Have a great day (I have no idea what time it is were you (collective) are, so feel free to replace "day" with "morning", "afternoon", or "night").
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Of course you have comments! You didn't think we'd let you go gallivanting off to Europe without bothering you via the internet, did you? (PS: I am being an overnight hostess person. There is a prospie IN MY ROOM right now. And instead of entertaining her, I am writing this. And my French essay. Which is supposed to be 1200 words but as yet is only 300-something. Therefore, don't expect any more comments from me in the future, because I will soon DIE.)
*squawk*
Post a Comment