Saturday, October 20, 2007
SPAIN!!!
I'll write more later, with stories, explinations and such, but just for a little taste, here are some pictures from Spain...
Some police talking to a street performer (on La Rambla).
A flower stand on La Rambla.
Just a part of one stand in the market off of La Rambla.
Part of Will's University
Will at Tapas place on the first night.
A pet stand on La Ramblas
One of the many many cats roaming the grounds of the University of Barcelona.
Part of Parc de la Ciutadella
The highest point of Parc Guall (you can see the whole city from up there)
Me next to the el Drac (in Parc Guall)
Sagrada Familia (a church)
les fonts magics de monjuic
Will in front of a sculputre of the caselles in vila franca de penedes
one view on the edge of vila franca de penedes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
it is so great that you were able to visit Will!! It looks like you had a lot of fun, I'm so jealous that I never got to go to Spain!
Cool stuff, Margo! We miss you. Write more.
Post a Comment