I was sitting at the dinner table today (before dinner had actually started) and I was talking with Oskar (my 10 year old host brother). I don´t remember how we got onto the subject, but I asked him if he could wink both eyes (not at the same time, of course, because that would be blinking). I asked this because I, for some reason, can only figure out how to wink my left eye. Everyone that I have asked (that includes in Germany and the USA, so that´s probably a total of 20 people or so) can all wink both of their eyes. Oskar, though, can only wink his right eye! Together, we could wink both eyes! I know this may seem like a strange thing to find a little joy in, but it is simply so strange (for fact that we both´con only wink one eye) that its awsome. Oh coincidences. Well, its not really a coincidences, but you know what I mean.
Just out of curiosity, how many people checked to see if they could wink both eyes while or after they read this? It´s one of those things, like licking your elbow, where when someone says that its not possible, you automatically have to try it.
8 days until I go to Vienna!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I admit- I tried it. I can wink both! (sort of, my face scrunches up so it looks weird)
ps- I can totally lick my elbow! At least, last time I tried- which was in high school
I did! And I can blink both.
Obviously I am incredibly talented.
i can't wink either eye,
but i can lick my elbow
so it all works out.
Post a Comment