Friday, December 28, 2007

Pictures: Part 1

On the last day of the Christmas market in Potsdam, I went around and took a couple pictures. Here is one of the sweets stands (with gingerbread hearts and candied nuts. yum.). The whole main shopping street is lined with these stands (sweets, wurst, shoes, toys, candles, perfume, etc etc etc).

Yet anonther stand at the Christmas market.
One of the ends of the Christmas market (in the background: Brandenburger Tor).
Some of the more old fashioned stands by the giant blue Christmas tree above.
The poor carp that wasn´t quite dead yet.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

So this has nothing to do with your not-dead carp or any of your other pictures, but I feel like it should be mentioned: today I realized that one of my friends here reminds me of you. I'm not sure why, but I've decided it's true.